About Me

My photo
United States
Scottish Born (Glasgow), USA bred (Brick NJ). Now living and NOT working in San Francisco. I'm a Daughter, a Sister, a Godmother,and a Friend. Volunteer, Traveler, Music & Theatre lover, and an avid Book Reader....oh yeah, and a Recruiter!

Monday, March 21, 2011

Is No News Good News?

Finally it's Monday.

When did anyone ever say that? Ugh, NEVER!!

After a long weekend of watching movies, cooking, and reading I was actually excited for it to be Monday. Why? Well, maybe today, I get a job!! However, it is now Monday afternoon and I still haven't heard anything. I am a nervous wreck!

I feel torn. Should I continue to apply to positions and respond to a couple of emails that I have received about other roles? Or should I hold out and wait to see if I get this one? I will probably continue to apply for positions, it IS the smart thing to do.

Someone told me once (I think one of my parents) that "No News is Good News". Really? Because right now it doesn't feel that way.  I am patient about alot of things, waiting to find out if I got a job (or when I am working, waiting to find out if my candidate gets a job) isn't one of those things.  Just let me know either way so I can move forward and start again...is that too much too ask???

In the meantime, I will try to keep busy. Tomorrow starts the closet project...God help me!! It should be fun since I will have help and it will feel good to purge!! I'll be sure to take before and after shots!

I'll keep you posted on the job situation too!!

Heather

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was probably me who said that....sounds like something your mother would say, to make you relax...