About Me

My photo
United States
Scottish Born (Glasgow), USA bred (Brick NJ). Now living and NOT working in San Francisco. I'm a Daughter, a Sister, a Godmother,and a Friend. Volunteer, Traveler, Music & Theatre lover, and an avid Book Reader....oh yeah, and a Recruiter!

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Writer....

Finally...something exciting has happened!!

My little article has been published on the website http://www.4fashionadvice.com/ !! It's called How to Dress for a Successful Interview. I am so excited.  I can now add "Writer" to my resume!! I answered an ad on Craigslist and now its up there! I don't know how many more I will be adding but I hope it is a lot.  I enjoy writing and I hope one day to be paid for it!! LOL. Right now it's good practice.

As for my more realistic pursuits...well, same old story. No word.  I answered a few ads for Part-time or Contract Admin positions and had a follow up email from one of them.  Just the usual wait and see mode. 

I will admit that I am still in a bit of a funk.  I have some books that have been given to me (thanks Kerry) and recommended to me (thanks Robin) that I plan on reading to try and help get me out of it.  At this point I am willing to give anything a try.

Anyway, tonight I have the Spark - Cocktails for a Cause event and I am excited to get out and enjoy myself! 

Happy Wednesday!!

Heather

No comments: