About Me

My photo
United States
Scottish Born (Glasgow), USA bred (Brick NJ). Now living and NOT working in San Francisco. I'm a Daughter, a Sister, a Godmother,and a Friend. Volunteer, Traveler, Music & Theatre lover, and an avid Book Reader....oh yeah, and a Recruiter!

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Quick Update....

I have an interview this afternoon and couldn't be more excited!!!  It is for a Contract job for a leading California Healthcare Company in downtown San Francisco!!  All the phone interviews finally are paying off.  It is a short contract to start and could go longer...I am willing to do anything at this point!! (Well not anything..but you know what I mean!!). 

The great news is...I should know by the end of this week....so SF peeps...get ready to celebrate...or commiserate with me this weekend!!!!

No comments: